creepy_shetan: cropped color manga illustration of the inner and outer Sailor Senshi lying in a wide circle, their heads together (SM // solar system color wheel)
Shetan ([personal profile] creepy_shetan) wrote2026-07-11 11:07 am

[temp] July 2026 "I'm alive" update

Hi! I'm currently visiting a friend out of state!

My Dreamwidth access is still limited to a mobile data workaround, because I live in one of the wrong states of the US. (I got back from Japan in mid-December. I didn't really want to leave again just yet. That's a long story.)

This is just me saying hello, long time no see (unless you follow my comment_fic posting responsibilities and general lurking XD which have also suffered), and yeah I really should've bought a new laptop and gotten a VPN years ago.

This post will likely be deleted. Although I'm over a year behind on it, I still want to note the highlights of each month on this journal. At least note what I've watched and read / what geeky, fannish things I've been into.

As for writing... I did a little last fall, a little this spring, and... I really don't have much to show for it. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time, energy, and ability to write in recent months. It kinda makes me itchy when I think about how little I've done creatively. One of the good things about this trip has been long periods of time to read a book in peace! XD Small steps, y'all.
kitarella_imagines: Profile photo (Default)

[personal profile] kitarella_imagines 2026-07-12 03:41 pm (UTC)(link)
Hello *waving*
kitarella_imagines: Profile photo (Default)

[personal profile] kitarella_imagines 2026-07-14 12:52 pm (UTC)(link)
You're welcome, someone showed me where to tick the box to show friends' birthdays so I know them all now! lol.